东莞市汽车网
标题:
盘点:和天气相关的英语短语
[打印本页]
作者:
阿刷阿刷
时间:
2012-5-21 20:11
标题:
盘点:和天气相关的英语短语
汉语中常有“阴沉EP雅莹着脸”、“愁云密布”幸福等跟天气相关的词语,女装那么英语中有没有类似ol起来看一下吧:

[url=http://image.baidu.com/i?ct=503316480&z=&tn=baiduimagedetail&word=%D1%C5%D3%A8&in=2776&cl=2&lm=-1&st=-1&pn=20&rn=1&di=129379472160&ln=1986&fr=&fm=result&fmq=1333958954609_R&ic=0&s=0&se=1&sme=0&tab=&width=&height=&face=0&is=&istype=2#pn20&-1&di129379472160&objURLhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.sinaimg.cn%2Fdy%2Fslidenews%2F3_img%2F2011_28%2F19723_74527_267798.jpg&fromURLhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.ptrue.com%2F%3Faction-viewnews-itemid-66964&W950&H713&T8558&S484&TPjpg]魅力[/url来看一下吧:
1. What's up with him today? He has a face like thunder!
他今天怎么了?他看着怒气冲冲的。
2. I'm a bit disappointed in John and David. It turned out they were only fair-weather friends。
我对约翰和大卫有点失望,原来他们不过是靠不住的酒肉朋友。
3. We don't have a snowball's chance of winning that contract!
我们根本就没有一点希望能签那份合同。
4. Don't worry about those two arguing. it's just a storm in a teacup。
不用为他俩的争执担心,他们不过是小题大做罢了。
5. The exam was a breeze。
这次考试真是太容易了。
6. We're snowed under at work。
我工作忙得不可开交。
7. They're blowing hot and cold over this issue. It's impossible to know what they want!
他们在这件事情上摇摆不定,根本不可能知道他们到底想要什么!
8. He's always working in his garden - come rain or shine。
他总在花园里干活,风雨无阻。
9. It's going to get very busy on Thursday. Today and tomorrow are just the lull before the storm。
我们周四会很忙的,今天和明天只是暴风雨来临之前暂时的宁静。
10. I don't want to spend this extra money. I'll save it up for a rainy day。
我不想把这些额外收入花掉,我打算存起来以备不时之需。
11. I'm going to see which way the wind blows before asking her about a raise。
我打算先观察一下形势,然后再提加薪的事。
12. You'll steal her thunder if you wear that dress tonight!
如果你今晚穿那条裙子,你会抢了她的风头的!
13. I'm feeling a bit under the weather at the moment。
我觉得不太舒服。
14. This recession is quite serious and it's becoming difficult to weather the storm。
这次经济衰退很严重,很难扛过去啊!
欢迎光临 东莞市汽车网 (http://bbs.qc0769.com/)
Powered by Discuz! X3.2